- How To Make Your Own Rocket Motors - Are you looking for formulas and instructions for home-brew rocket engines?
- Where to purchase black powder motors? Click Here.
- How do you use the Quest Tiger-Tail starter? Click Here.
- How to select rocket engines - a step-by-step guide. Click Here
- What exactly is "composite propellant?" How does it differ from black powder?
- How do "Composite" propellant rocket motors work? Click Here.
- What kind of starters do you use for composite propellant motors? Click Here.
- Learn how Black Powder "Multi-stage" rocket motors work. Click Here.
- Why aren't there any "composite propellant" booster stage motors? Click Here.
- How do you stage "Composite Propellant" rocket engines? See Newsletter #91
- What is the Hibachi effect in a composite motor? Click Here.
- How do you choose the right rocket motor for your rocket? Click Here.
- How do you determine the Maximum Lift-Off Weight for a rocket motor? Click Here.
- How does a piston launcher increase the performance of a rocket motor? Click Here.
- Learn the theory and the laws-of-physics behind rocket propulsion. Click Here.
- Chemical composition of rocket propellants. This report from the National Association of Rocketry gives the stochiometric formula for Black Powder propellant and a "generic" formula for composite propellant. This is useful information if you are a teacher of a chemistry class and you want to do some more in depth work with rockets. Note: The actual formulas for composite propellant are proprietary from the various manufacturers.
Talk to a Real Person!
Email: Contact Form
Online Tech Support:
Hours of Operation:
9:00am - 5.00pm, M-F
Mountain Time Zone
Apogee has competitive prices and a wide selection of rocketry products. But the main reason I keep coming back is their enthusiasm and support of...
When it comes to service Apogee are second to none. I have used them on many occasions over the years and have always been impressed with the prompt...
I love everything about this rocket. I have wanted it since I first found you on the web, and it has been a joy to assemble such an intricate and...